CHEO is A Complementary Health Education Organization. that provides education to the community on alternative, holistic, integrative and complementary health practices; and to create a supportive network within the community.
CHEO acknowledges the inseparability of mind, body, emotion and spirit in achieving and maintaining optimal wellness. We trust in the body’s innate potential to heal, and in working harmoniously with this timeless and universal knowledge.
CHEO welcomes all practitioners and persons interested in complementary and holistic health education to our supportive network.
- Monthly educational meetings on Holistic & Complementary Health topics;
- Annual Member Resource Directory featuring practitioners & their services;
- Web Resource Directory with links to members’ websites;
- On-line Calendar featuring members’ classes, workshops & events;
- Free Monthly e-newsletter keeping you up-to-date on CHEO sponsored activities, member news, and holistic wellness news;
- Annual Health Fair & Conference with speakers, exhibitors, vendors, demonstrations & mini-classes;
- Numerous Networking & Volunteer opportunities
Begin experiencing the benefits of membership in the CHEO network.