150 Rarity Bay Pkwy
Vonore, TN 37885
Presenters: Various CHEO Practitioners
Here’s your chance to get acquainted with some of our CHEO Practitioner Members. Some Benefits to You will include:
- Brief overviews of what each practitioner shares
- Opportunities to visit, observe and experience a variety of well-being offerings
- Practitioners offering mini sessions demonstrating their modalities
- A chance to sample some wonderful products
- Informational Handouts
- A Wide Variety of Free samples and Phenomenal Door Prizes donated by our practitioners.
Here’s your chance to get acquainted with some of our CHEO Practitioner or Business Members. More will be added soon. Some Benefits to You will include:
Heel scans and osteogenic loading for increase in bone and muscle density
Dee Matchett, Osteogenic Technician
Tai Chi Chuan, Tai Chi and Qi Gong
Steve Kerr, Certified Instructor, U.S.M.A.F.
Dr. Kate Flynn, D.C.
Colon Hydrotherapy information/Muscle Testing
Paula Perkins, Colon Hydrotherapist
Akashic Records to assist with questions about you, your life & your life purpose.
Molly Miketo, InFullSight
Bilateral Weight Measurements
Ryan Teeter, D.C.
Whole Body Vibration Therapy Mini- Sessions, Nutrition Info & Samples & Gluten Testing
Diane Minch, B.S. Health and P.E./ Wellness Coach
Micro-Current Point Stimulation
Christal Tarpley, LMT
Lymphatic Drainage with the XP3 Device
Robin Porter, Certified Level 2 ALD
MyoSkeletal Alignment Technique and More
Paul Kelly, BS, LMT, CSCS, MAT
You will leave feeling refreshed and invigorated. And you may just find something perfect to add to your wellness plan for the new year. An event not to be missed.