Here are a list of dates to mark on your calendars (and jiggle your memories) of upcoming classes. All classes are at Windhorse, all are on Saturdays, all are from 1:00 – 4:30 PM, and all are $45 in advance/ $50 at the door (except for the Wheel of the Year sessions which are $15.)
- June 3rd Shamanism for Personal Growth/ Removing the Masks
- June 24th Wheel of the Year – Midsummer: The Crown of Life
- July 29th Wheel of the Year – Lughnasadh: The First Harvest
- August 12th Shamanism for Personal Growth: Family Ties, Ancestors, and Transgenerational Patterns
- August 26th Shamanism for Healers: Extraction Healing
Here are a few announcements about these classes:
- If you are interested in the Shamanism for Personal Growth classes, and were unable to attend the Basic Workshop, please plan on coming to the June 3rd class. We will be reviewing the journey techniques learned in the Basic class, so this is your chance to catch up. After that, you have missed the boat for about 2 years.
- Anyone who is in the Shamanism for Healers course is welcome to attend any of the Shamanism for Personal Growth classes that interests them. You must get permission from the teacher to be added to these classes if you have not previously attended. We will be doing different things in these classes than we did when you took the course. Personal exploration is a necessary ongoing process. You can take advantage of these classes to expand your understanding of who “YOU” are.
- It is important that you let Barbara know if you are planning on attending a class as far in advance as possible. We can only hold a class if enough people sign up. If we don’t hear from you that you are coming, then we will assume that you are not and the class may be cancelled.
We hope that you are as excited about these class offerings as we are, and hope to see you in the Circle.